Media Partners greatly assist our organization with outreach and PR activities. This sponsorship level is available for media outlets and companies supporting Special Olympics Pennsylvania through advertising and promotion such as commercials, promotional mentions, social media, live broadcasts, live appearances as emcees and more.
We welcome the opportunity to have media personalities participate in our events, serve on an event committee, and/or partake in Unified Sports Experiences with our athletes.
Benefits that our Media Partners receive can include:
- The ability to use “Official Special Olympics Pennsylvania Media Partner” in its publicity (including logo use)
- Placement of their logo on the back of more than 2,500 volunteer t-shirts
- Banner recognition at Opening and Closing Ceremonies, or special events
- Invitations to President’s Welcome Receptions
- Listing on Special Olympics Pennsylvania’s Web site for one year as a media partner
- “Official Media Partner” reference in all press and promotional materials
- And more!
For more information on how your company can become a media partner, please contact Hailey Fuzak, Marketing & PR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.