Financials and Reports
Special Olympics Pennsylvania is proud of its stewardship of funds donated to support the mission of the organization. For details and information on our finances, below are the most recent audited financial statements, as well as the organization’s IRS form 990 and recent annual report.
- Audited Financials 2020 and 2021
- Audited Financials 2019 and 2020
- Audited Financials 2018 and 2019
- Audited Financials 2017 and 2018
- Audited Financials 2016 and 2017
- Audited Financials 2016 and 2015
- Audited Financials 2015 and 2014
- Audited Financials 2012 and 2011
Special Olympics Pennsylvania received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, which means we're accountable, transparent, and financially healthy! We want to assure you that you can give with confidence and we encourage you to review our financials.