Northwest Polar Plunge
Join us at the Northwest Happy Hour Plunge (presented by Rebich Investments) on Friday, April 5 at the Courtyard Marriott at Bayfront Landing!
Register or support our Cool Schools Polar Plunge below!
ERIE POLAR PLUNGE
What to Know
Plungers splash into the waters of Lake Erie on Nov. 11! No matter how you plunge, money raised will ensure quality sports and leadership training, competition and health initiatives for our Special Olympics athletes here in Northwest Pennsylvania.
Thank you to Rebich Investments, the presenting sponsor of our Northwest Polar Plunge!
Earn Some Exciting Incentives!
- $50 Registration Fee: Short Sleeve Plunge T-shirt
- $100: Long Sleeve Plunge T-shirt
- $250: Plunge Hoodie and Short Sleeve T-shirt
- The top 3 teams and individuals per plunge will receive special recognition and awards
* Please note: Special Olympics athletes are free and will receive a Polar Plunge T-shirt. College and University student participants must raise $25 to participate and $50 to get a plunge t-shirt.
Presque Isle Polar Plunge
Saturday, November 11, 2023
Presque Isle State Park Beach 7
Registration Opens 9:00 am
Opening Ceremonies: 11:30
General Plunge Begins 12:00pm
Pop a cold water balloon over your head, or over the heads of friends and family members, to show your support of Special Olympics. This option is open to everyone and is perfect for people who are unable to attend the in-person plunge.
Virtual Polar Poppers Commit To
- Raise a minimum of $50 to get the Polar Plunge t-shirt. The more you raise, the more incentives you can earn!
- Post about your “pop” on social media using #EriePlunge and challenge others to register and join in on the fun!