Greater Lehigh Valley
& Pocono Region
Support / Donate
Special Olympics Pennsylvania - Greater Lehigh Valley Pocono Region supports athletes in Berks, Bethlehem City, Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton, and Schuylkill counties. Our work is funded by donations from individual donors, businesses, corporations, and foundations. Thanks to our many generous supporters, neither our athletes nor their families pay any fees to participate.
Here are ways that you can support Greater Lehigh Valley Pocono Region:
- Send us a Donation: Checks may be mailed to SOPA – Greater Lehigh Valley Pocono Region, Attn: Donations, 2158 Avenue C, Suite 201, Bethlehem, PA 18017. This is a great way to directly support athletes in our Region!
- Gifts in Memory/Honor of: If you’d like to make a donation in memory or honor of someone, please send your gift to SOPA – Greater Lehigh Valley Pocono Region, Attn: Donations, 2158 Avenue C, Suite 201, Bethlehem, PA 18017. Please indicate the name of the individual with whom you are making the gift in memory or honor of so that we can send an acknowledgement to the family and donor.
- Donor Advised Funds: If you or your company would like to make a donor-advised gift directly to SOPA – Greater Lehigh Valley Pocono Region, please contact Amy Burns, Director of Development Administration, at 610-630-9450 x 226 or email@example.com
Matching Gifts: More information to come.
United Way: You can also support SOPA – Greater Lehigh Valley Pocono Region via the United Way campaign. If we are not listed as an agency for your campaign, please contact Julie Benjamin, Regional Director, at 570-778-4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship: From fundraising events to sponsoring a specific sport, there are many ways that your business or company can support our athletes. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Sarah Driscoll, Regional Development Director, at 610-850-0449 x 3 or email@example.com
- Fundraising Events: a. Fundraising Events: The best (and most fun) way to support our athletes is to attend one of our many fundraising events. For a list of our upcoming events, please contact Sarah Driscoll, Regional Development Director, at 610-850-0449 x 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org