Vsys Tips & Info
Welcome to the Vsys Tips & Information page. This page will be the home for tip sheets for doing various jobs in the new system. There will also be information about upcoming trainings and any new items that will be brought online over the next 6 months.
Help Email Address - email@example.com
We are launching a new email address to help answer some of your questions in reference to VSYS. Please email your questions in reference to the system to this email address. With this new email, we are hoping to address your needs in a timelier manner.
Vsys Access for Additional Program Volunteers
If you have volunteers who currently do not have access to Vsys but who you would like set up as database or competition coordinators to help you manipulate data or add athletes to events (i.e. folks who will be using the system, not coaches looking for read-only access), please send firstname.lastname@example.org their names and email addresses. We can usually get a new user’s profile set up in 1-2 days. However, if a large number of additional users are requested across all local Programs, there could be delays in getting everyone set up. We will give you an expected response time if we run into this situation.
VSYS TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES:
There will be reoccurring Vsys Training opportunities that are available to both new and current users of Vsys. These trainings are specific for Local Program Managers and/or Database Coordinators, but all others are welcomed to join!
Vsys 101 Training will provide information such as signing in, changing user preferences, finding a person/creating a person and much more!
Vsys 101 Training: Every 3rd Tuesday of the month (Upcoming 2019 Dates - June 18) from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
You will need to call: 877-568-4996 and enter the pin: 41860. You will then click the link on a computer / tablet at: https://zoom.us/j/725248263
- Summer 2019 - Vsys Training will be available upon request. Please email email@example.com to request training.
VSYS TRAINING DOCUMENTS:
GETTING STARTED ON VSYS:
TERMINAL SERVICE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Directions for Terminal Services Download
- How to Setup a Remote Desktop Connection on a Mac
- Terminal Services Tips for Mac
QUICK ACCESS TOOLS:
VSYS TRAINING VIDEO SERIES:
- Vsys Anywhere Training Video
- Vsys 101 – Signing In, Changing User Preferences & Online Help (Part 1)
- Vsys 101 – Finding a Person (Part 2)
- Vsys 101 – Creating a New Person (Part 3)
- Vsys Topic of the Month – Excel Tips & Tricks
- Vsys Topic of the Month – How To Create A Letter (Send an Email from Vsys)