Vsys Tips & Info
Welcome to the Vsys Tips & Information page. This page will be the home for tip sheets for doing various jobs in the new system. There will also be information about upcoming trainings and any new items that will be brought online over the next 6 months.
Help Email Address - email@example.com
We are launching a new email address to help answer some of your questions in reference to VSYS. Please email your questions in reference to the system to this email address. With this new email, we are hoping to address your needs in a timelier manner.
Vsys Access for Additional Program Volunteers
If you have volunteers who currently do not have access to Vsys but who you would like set up as database or competition coordinators to help you manipulate data or add athletes to events (i.e. folks who will be using the system, not coaches looking for read-only access), please send firstname.lastname@example.org their names and email addresses. We can usually get a new user’s profile set up in 1-2 days. However, if a large number of additional users are requested across all local Programs, there could be delays in getting everyone set up. We will give you an expected response time if we run into this situation.
VSYS TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES:
There will be monthly Vsys training opportunities that are available to all Vsys users. Users of all experience levels can ask questions about how to manage their Local Program records. In this session, we will answer any questions about Vsys and data management, share best practices and review online resources available to you.
Questions of any type are highly encouraged. We will use various topics from these calls to create additional training materials for users statewide.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.
VSYS TRAINING DOCUMENTS:
GETTING STARTED ON VSYS:
TERMINAL SERVICE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Directions for Terminal Services Download
- How to Setup a Remote Desktop Connection on a Mac
- Terminal Services Tips for Mac
QUICK ACCESS TOOLS:
VSYS TRAINING VIDEO SERIES:
- Vsys Anywhere Training Video
- Vsys 101 – Signing In, Changing User Preferences & Online Help (Part 1)
- Vsys 101 – Finding a Person (Part 2)
- Vsys 101 – Creating a New Person (Part 3)
- Vsys 101 – Vsys Anywhere Roster Tutorial
- Vsys 101 – Vsys One Roster Tutorial
- Vsys Topic of the Month – Excel Tips & Tricks
- Vsys Topic of the Month – How To Create A Letter (Send an Email from Vsys)