Volunteering for Special Olympics Pennsylvania allows corporations to showcase their social responsibility, build brand awareness, and provide a vast array of volunteer and team-building opportunities for employees. The time, energy and enthusiasm of volunteers fuel the Special Olympics movement and help to make our athletes’ dreams a reality.
We can help find ways to align your corporate goals with meaningful volunteer opportunities for your employees. Whether you help as day-of-event volunteers or take on longer assignments as members of a Games or Local Program Management Team, we can help provide rewarding workplace engagement. We can also assist with creating employee fundraising activities, developing an athlete employment initiative, or creating corporate sponsorship and volunteer recognition opportunities.
Added Value to Your Employees,
Company and Comunity
- Leadership and skill development
- Networking opportunities
- Increased community awareness
- Personal fulfillment
- Greater employee pride and commitment
- Improved internal communication
- Enhanced corporate reputation
- Improved employee camaraderie
- A created sense of celebration, belonging and achievement