Celebrate your Plunge by tailgating with your team, friends and fellow plungers!
- Pitch a tent and pack some food and drink. No open containers or open flames.
- A live DJ will cover the hits and get everyone on their feet!
- Local vendors will be on hand with fun and crafts.
- Wear your wackiest “Plunge” or “Too Chicken” gear for the Costume Contest at 11:00.
Come out and say hello to CAT Country 96 FM morning show hosts “Becca and Malone!”
Becca & Malone in the Morning Weekdays 5am-10am
We will be collecting food items to support Backpack Pals Bethlehem.
Items needed (NOT CANNED GOODS):
- Fruit or applesauce cups: no sugar added, no apricots please, cardboard wrapped
- Cereal bowls or oatmeal: healthy choices please
- Ravioli or rice: pop tops, healthy choices if possible
- Soup: canned, pop tops, healthy choices if possible
- Macaroni and cheese: foil topped bowls work best
- Vegetable cups
- Tuna: foil pouch
- Drink mixes: packets or liquid
- Protein/cereal/granola type bars: healthy choice, high protein, low sugar
- Raisins or similar dried fruit: no apricots please, no added sugar
- Misc. snack bags: healthy choices such as popcorn, pretzels, etc.
- Peanut butter: 12 oz, plastic jar please
- Jelly or jam: any kind, plastic jar please
- Box of crackers: saltine or Ritz type, low sodium is good
- Plastic knifes/spoons/forks
- Book (any reading level)
- Coloring books and crayons
- Hygiene products: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, hand sanitizer, etc.
Click here to download and print a copy of the above desired items.