Fall Sectional Activities
Because 2020 is a year unlike any other, we did something new for this year's Sectionals... We combined the Western, Central and Eastern Sectionals into ONE BIG SPECTACULAR EVENT!!
Congratulations to ALL of the athletes and volunteers who helped make this year's Fall Sectional possible! And a HUGE thanks to DeSales University, Juniata College and Slippery Rock University for all of their hard work to make this vision a reality!
If you missed any of our Fall Sectional, don't worry, you can watch many of the videos through our YouTube channel playlist below. #SOPAFallSectional
Fall Sectional Results
Click here to view Fall Sectional competition results.
Virtual Block Party
Thank you for joining DJ Eric from Fireside Events LLC and all of your closest Special Olympics PA buddies for a night of dancing, celebration and friendship!
We celebrated your success virtually on Saturday, October 3rd. Awards ceremonies took place for athletes according to East, Central and West locations. Each sport had its award ceremony. Did you miss your awards ceremony? Don't worry, click on your sports ceremony below to view the YouTube recording!
- East Bocce: https://youtu.be/8XTBbOUDog8
- East Volleyball: https://youtu.be/ufVeWwWrCWk
- East Flag Football: https://youtu.be/lKX5D53a7Y4
- East Running: https://youtu.be/wcTMpDp-Sgc
- East Walking: https://youtu.be/pOhXeMFKW04
- East Powerlifting: https://youtu.be/wxUx0HZNsjg
- East Soccer: https://youtu.be/gKJpamkwmlw
Join us for some BINGO on Saturday, October 3rd at 11:00 am! We will be playing 3 rounds of BINGO.
Registration will close on Thursday, October 1st at 10:00 pm. BINGO cards will be emailed on Friday, October 2nd, by noon.
If you do not receive your bingo cards, please contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 pm on Friday, October 2nd. After that, we will not be able to help you.
The Zoom link will be emailed to the address you used to register at 10:00 am on Saturday, October 3rd.
- Prizes: Prizes were awarded for cutest pet, most unique pet, best dressed, and best trick.
- Picture: Athlete and pet photos.
- Video: Short video (15-30 sec) of your pet and include your name and county, your pets name, and what your pet is. Is there something unique trick your pet can do?
- Submit: Thank you for submitting your photos and videos!