50th Annual Summer Games
Congratulations to the athletes who participated in our 50th Annual Summer Games! More than 2,000 athletes took part in the largest competition event of the year at Penn State University from June 6-8, 2019. They proudly competed in athletics, basketball, equestrian, golf, gymnastics, softball, swimming and tennis.
Help us continue to celebrate our 50th Annual Games via social media by using #PSUSG50! Share in the thrill of competition and the joy of victory.
Check out our Facebook Event page.
Check out event images courtesy of Photography by Dane.
CHECK OUT COVERAGE FROM OUR MEDIA PARTNER
- 5:30 Live Preview of PA Special Olympics Summer Games, John Clay and Evan Hinkley
- Special Olympics Athlete Christa M.
- Special Olympics Opening Eyes
- Special Olympics 6/19
- Special Olympics Volunteer
- Special Olympics Athlete Troy J.
- WEB Original: Making Special Olympics happen
- WTAJ Originals: Behind the Scenes of 50th Special Olympics