Special Olympics PA's MedFest 2019
Special Olympics Pennsylvania is offering a FREE sport medical screening, called MedFest and a dental screening, called Special Smiles to eligible individuals on Saturday, April 6th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at Penn State Sports Medicine in State College, PA!
This event is a way to help Special Olympics Pennsylvania retain existing athletes while also recruiting new athletes! After the screenings, if you’re new to Special Olympics Pennsylvania, you will be able to sign-up for the upcoming sports available within your county/local program!
- FREE transportation is available!
- Penn State University Lion & Athletes will be at the event!
- Activities while waiting for the screenings.
- Goodie bags will be filled given upon departure.
- As needed, participants will be connected with providers within the Penn State healthcare system to meet their identified follow-up care needs.
Individuals must register for the 2019 MedFest & Special Smiles Screenings at goo.gl/forms/8pJjjEh5Qi7Iygua2.
Check out our Facebook Event page.